Business HSAs & IRAs
Whether your business is big or small, let F&M help you with the right HSA or IRA for you to fit your specific needs!
Health Savings Accounts are a tax-exempt account used to pay or reimburse certain medical expenses that you incur.
- Interest you earn is tax free. Consult your tax advisor.
- Tiered interest rates. The higher your balance, the higher your rate.
- There is a low annual fee of $20.
Individual Retirement Accounts allow F&M to help you lay the groundwork for your future. Our IRAs are concrete and dependable investment accounts. We offer variable or fixed rate investments that are insured separately by the FDIC up to $250,000.
- Traditional IRA - Earnings grow tax-deferred. You may be eligible to take a tax deduction on contributions.
- Roth IRA - Earnings grow tax-free. Contributions are not tax deductible.
Consult your tax advisor for the maximum deposit allowed by law.