Business Savings Accounts
This account offers a higher rate of interest than a checking account without the restrictions of a Certificate of Deposit.
- Earn interest when your balance is $200 or over
- If the daily balance falls below $200, there is a monthly flat service fee of $1.
Money Market Savings
The two-tiered rate of interest and low minimum balance offer easy accessibility with competitive returns.
- Earn a competitive rate of interest
- Keep your daily balance above $5,000 to earn the highest tiered rate of interest
- If the daily balance falls below $5,000, there is a monthly flat service fee of $10.
Investment Money Market Savings
This multi-tiered savings account rewards the high balance customer. Its competitive rates make it the perfect investment account.
- If the daily balance falls below $10,000, there is a monthly flat service fee of $10.
Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Boost your earning power. With our competitive interest rates, CDs make a solid foundation for your saving needs. They retain their value, are eligible for FDIC Insurance, and you are guaranteed a return on your investment when held on deposit until maturity.
To ensure you receive the flexibility that you are looking for, an array of investment periods is offered, ranging from 30 days up to 3 years. Our certificates automatically renew so your money is always working for you. We have a grace period of ten days after maturity in which you can withdraw your money without penalty.
F&M Bank is a member of the CDARS network - Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service. Through CDARS, we can offer you a safe opportunity to put your cash to work while potentially benefiting from the protection of FDIC insurance on every dollar. And, as always, your personal financial information is protected. Check with one of our account professionals on how CDARS can work for you!