Need cash in a hurry? It's all at your fingertips. F&M's Debit Card reduces the chances of fraud. You can use your card to:
- Make purchases at any merchant who accepts Visa®
- Withdraw money from your checking or savings account
- Transfer funds
- Access funds worldwide through any Shazam®, Plus or Inbalance ATM
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
No time for the ATM? Get cash back at participating retailers, plus added security when you use your PIN to pay with your F&M Debit Card.
If a card transaction causes your account balance to fall below zero, or if your account is already in an overdrawn status, your transaction may be denied.
Deibt Card Protection Program
Keeping your account safe and secure is our highest priority. You may receive a “Fraud Alert” text from SHAZAM®, our debit card processor when suspicious activity is detected on your debit card. Please reply “yes” or “no” to confirm or deny the activity.
- If you reply “no”, (the activity is fraudulent), you will quickly receive a follow up text to let you know that a Shazam® fraud specialist will call you soon to help protect your account. Shazam® will also automatically block your debit card to prevent any additional fraudulent activity.
- If you reply “yes”, (the activity is legitimate), you can continue to use your debit card as you normally would.
- If you do not reply to a text or your phone number is not a mobile number, Shazam® will attempt to reach you via automated voice call.
Important Shazam® Numbers
Text message alerts from: 72718
Automated phone calls from: 855-219-5399
- Make sure to save these numbers to your contacts so you don’t miss any alerts.
- Be sure F&M has your current cell phone number. If you do not have a cell phone, be sure F&M has your current land line phone number.
Remember – F&M will never request card or account information from you via a text, phone or email.
Report lost or stolen Debit Card